Porter Ranch Community Park
Los Angeles, CA
Perched on a scenic hillside high above Los Angeles, just south of the Santa Susana Mountains, Porter Ranch has elevated the master planned living experience to a new level of excellence. This serene, upscale community contains a variety of single-family residences. Each Porter Ranch village includes an array of exclusive features and is privately sequestered behind gated entries. With unrivaled amenities such as the new K-8 Porter Ranch Community School, the Porter Ranch Town Center, nature areas, hiking trails, the 14-acre Holleigh Bernson Memorial Park, a planned 50-acre park, and a planned high-end retail center, Porter Ranch introduces a quality of life that stands above the rest.
Porter Ranch Community Park is a 50-acre multi-dimensional park at the Porter Ranch luxury home community.
The new park will feature:
• Outdoor terraced amphitheater with shade structures for events
• Basketball/pickleball and tennis courts
• Playground for older children and a tot lot for the younger set
• Outdoor classroom area,
• Hiking and equestrian trails
• Unobstructed views of the greater Los Angeles basin